Would you like to have fun, travel and be part of something that is changing the way specialist medical services are delivered to rural Queensland?
Cardiac Sonographer – Casual Position
To provide comprehensive and high quality adult echocardiography studies in a mobile cardiology practice. Applicant will also be required to perform other duties as a cardiac scientist as required.
- Perform resting and stress echocardiograms (Preferable)
- Complete patient details and preliminary reports on each of these procedures
- Compile patient details
- Operate exercise testing equipment: Computer and Treadmill
- Attach and detach holter-monitoring equipment to patients
- Explain patient requirements
- Enter ECG, Exercise Stress Test, Holter Monitor details on computer as required for reporting and billing purposes.
Hours of Work
The position is part-time with flexible working hours.
Applying For This Position
Medical Aid – Expression of Interest
Expressions of interest are now open for an experienced Medical Aid to join the Heart of Australia team.
Key Accountabilities (training will be provided):
To be suitable for this position you will require:
- Phlebotomy – drawing blood from patients and storage.
- Holter Monitor (fitting and removal).
- ECG Monitoring.
- Blood Pressure Monitor (fitting and removal).
- Home sleep apnoea device (fitting and removal).
- Data collection/ entry for research purposes.
Hours of Work
This is a part-time role (approximately 7 days per month). The successful candidate will be required to travel away from home and must hold an Australian driver’s license.