Would you like to have fun, travel and be part of something that is changing the way specialist medical services are delivered to rural Queensland?
To provide comprehensive and high quality adult echocardiography studies in a mobile cardiology practice. Applicant will also be required to perform other duties as a cardiac scientist as required.
- Perform resting and stress echocardiograms (Preferable)
- Complete patient details and preliminary reports on each of these procedures
- Compile patient details
- Operate exercise testing equipment: Computer and Treadmill
- Attach and detach holter-monitoring equipment to patients
- Explain patient requirements
- Enter ECG, Exercise Stress Test, Holter Monitor details on computer as required for reporting and billing purposes.
Hours of Work
The position is part-time with flexible working hours.
Applying For This Position
Medical Aid – Expression of Interest
Expressions of interest are now open for an experienced Medical Aid to join the Heart of Australia team.
Key Accountabilities (training will be provided):
To be suitable for this position you will require:
- Phlebotomy – drawing blood from patients and storage.
- Holter Monitor (fitting and removal).
- ECG Monitoring.
- Blood Pressure Monitor (fitting and removal).
- Home sleep apnoea device (fitting and removal).
- Data collection/ entry for research purposes.
Hours of Work
This is a part-time role (approximately 7 days per month). The successful candidate will be required to travel away from home and must hold an Australian driver’s license.